Vendor applications are open for the 2021 season
Foothills Farmers’ Market is comprised of over 72 approved vendors, from a 50 mile radius of Cleveland County, selling a variety of local produce, locally raised meat, cheeses, baked goods, plants, prepared foods, handmade artisan crafts and more. Our mission is to provide community access to the freshest local foods. We value family farms, endorse sustainable food production practices and innovation, contribute to the health and wellbeing of the local community, and support the growth of a robust local food economy.
- Saturdays- 8-noon, April-October, Shelby City Pavilion $15 stall fee
- Wednesdays- late May-October, Shelby City Pavilion $5 stall fee
- Tuesdays- June-August, Satellite Market at the Cleveland County Health Dept. No stall fee
Additional vendor information:
- Markets are open rain or shine. Vendors may attend any or all of these markets.
- A $35 Application Fee is required when submitting your application. The fee can be paid either by cash, check or credit card. Checks should be addressed to Foothills Farmers’ Market, 130 S. Post Road, Suite 1, Shelby, NC 28152. If you plan to pay by PayPal, please indicate so on your application, and an invoice will be emailed to you. A late fee is added to applications received after March 1, 2021, and applications will only be considered if space is available.
- Applicants must agree to our market rules in order to participate. Please review our Policies and Procedures here.
- After filling out your application, please submit a listing for our online directory. You must submit a listing to have your application considered by our board.
If you have any questions please contact the market manager Carol Maxwell at [email protected] or call/text 704-470-7603.